Share with us your COVID-19 activities!
JEAN ARMENGAUD et al.
Université Paris-Saclay, CEA, INRAE, Département
Médicaments et Technologies pour la Santé
• The Importance Of Naturally Attenuated Sars‐Cov‐2 In The Fight Against Covid‐19
FERDINANDO DI CUNTO
Department of Molecular Biotechnology and Health Sciences, University of Turin
• I dilemmi della ricerca ‘human based’
• I vaccini non cadono dal cielo: lo scatto in avanti del Jenner Institute
• Anticorpi neutralizzanti: armi fondamentali per la diagnostica e la terapia di COVID-19
• Le origini di COVID-19: le proteine possono avere sequenze in comune anche senza manipolazioni
Institute of Molecular Biology and Pathology - National Research Council - Department of Biology and Biotecnology "Charles Darwin", Sapienza University of Rome
/ Il mondo sorprendente del genoma di SARS-CoV-2
• Episode 2: Covid-19 pandemic: a (un)predictable event? / La pandemia di Covid-19: un evento (im)prevedibile?
• Episode 3: SARS-CoV-2 infection: the lock and the key / L’infezione da SARS-CoV-2: la serratura e la chiave
• Episode 1: The puzzling RNA world of SARS-CoV-2
FRANCESCO NAPOLITANO(1), GENNARO GAMBARDELLA(2,3), DIEGO CARRELLA(2), XIN GAO(1), DIEGO DI BERNARDO(2,3)
1. Computational Bioscience Research Center, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Arabia
2. Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine (TIGEM)
3. Department of Chemical, Materials and Industrial Production Engineering, University of Naples Federico II, Naples
• Computational Drug Repositioning and Elucidation of Mechanism of Action of Compounds against SARS-CoV-2
NADIA PANERA(1), ALBERTO EUGENIO TOZZI(2), ANNA ALISI(1)
1. Research Unit of Molecular Genetics of Complex Phenotypes, Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
2. Multifactorial Disease and Complex Phenotype Research Area, Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, IRCCS, Rome, Italy
• The G-Quadruplex/Helicase World as a Potential Antiviral Approach Against COVID-19
Università degli Studi di Bari
• Riflessioni sulla Scienza
EN / IT
• Coronavirus: Learning How to Dance EN / IT
• Coronavirus: The Basic Dance Steps Everybody Can Follow EN / IT
• Coronavirus: How to Do Testing and Contact Tracing EN / IT
• Coronavirus: The Hammer and the Dance
Università degli Studi di Milano
• Exploiting Phase 2 of the COVID-19 crisis to identify attenuated SARS-CoV-2
• What Is the Role for Algorithmics and Computational Biology in Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Scientific community strikes fake news!
A statement by FISV about Luc Montagnier's claims has been published on ANSA and on several newspapers.
Corriere del Ticino
Il Fatto Quotidiano
Coffee Break - LA7
Puntata del 13/04/2020
Intervista alla Prof.ssa Valeria Poli, Presidente della SIBBM, sull’emergenza coronavirus.
Preserving and consolidating Biomedical Databases
Human Technopole signs MoU with the Department of Biology of the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”
Let’s unite European actions against COVID-19!
FISV calls the European Scientific Community to a common European Policy against SARS-CoV-2 spread
SIBBM elections 2019 results
Dear SIBBM members,
Below are the results of the latest elections.
I would like to thank you all for participating, and of course for trusting me with a second mandate. I will do my best to make SIBBM a stronger and useful point of reference for all scientists interested in Molecular Biology, and I urge you all to let me have your suggestions and criticisms towards this goal. And I wish to congratulate Luigi and Lucia, knowing that they will do their best to contribute to this effort together with the other members of the Steering Committee.
I hope to see you all in Padua in July for the SIBBM Seminar.
RESULTS OF THE ELECTIONS - Online Voting 19 Dec 2019 – 12 Jan 2020
Total number of voters: 69
SIBBM LECTURE 2020
Super‐Resolution Microscopy of Genome Nanostructure
Prof. Christoph Cremer
University of Pavia – Dept Biology and Biotechnology Cravino Science Campus Via Ferrata 9/A, 27100 Pavia (Italy)
ORGANIZERS: F. Forneris, M. Biggiogera
Please consider that attendance to the symposium is free, but places are limited.
Make sure to reserve your seat by registering your participation at the following link: https://passbio-pv.eventbrite.com
Post-poned (date TBD) due to Covid-19 emergency